Compaction of soil is a major part of the any construction process. If compaction is not performed correctly, it can result in unnecessary costs or structural failure including injury to livestock or people.
Trench Grader offers a complete product line of hydraulic vibratory soil compactors fitting a wide array of job applications. Use the links below to watch videos, view photos and review product specifications about each product.
- Model MP24 - Mini Skid Steer Hydraulic Vibratory Compaction Wheel
- Model SP36 - Skid Steer Hydraulic Vibratory Compaction Wheel
- Model SP42 - Skid Steer Hydraulic Vibratory Compaction Wheel
- Model SP48 - Skid Steer Hydraulic Vibratory Compaction Wheel
- Model T84 - Tractor Model
- Model SA30/48/72 - Asphalt Spreader
- Windpower and windmill farms
- Electrical, wire and cable lines
- Gas, water and underground utility lines
- Irrigation systems, drain tiles and pipes
- Sewer and septic systems
- Golf course development
- Government and military projects
- Renewable energy, power companies
- Compacted backfill needs
Trench Grader compactors make it possible to achieve a higher level of compaction and reach deeper into the soil. When selecting a suitable compaction wheel, several factors should be considered such as the required degree of compaction, site considerations, and quality control. Many construction sites require trench compaction to compact their trenches, and Trench Grader soil compaction equipment can meet any required specifications.
Trench Grader equipment also compacts more feet per minute than any other packer. So save time and money by doing the job right the first time rather than paying the costly expense of re-working your soil compaction project a second time. All of this means greater revenue because you can get the job done sooner at a lower cost and get a cleaner, finished job the first time by using Trench Grader hydraulic vibratory soil compaction equipment.
Call us at 888.697.2225 for questions or to get a free quote on a product.